The TetraFood project intends to bring into market marine microalgae-based functional foods and food supplements for the prevention of chronic diseases
The ALGAE4A-B project seeks to exploit the microalgae diversity, as a source for state-of-the art high-added-value biomolecules in aquaculture and cosmetics.
The AlgaeCom project seeks to exploit the convergence of science, technology, and biotechnological tools for the creation of new knowledge and innovative applications
DEGRANOS is an Innterconecta CDTI project.
The project is about technological development for the revaluation of byproducts from the industry of cereals and pulses.
Study on biotechnologies with marine microalgae for diverse agro-food applications
R&D: Miracles Project
MIRACLES is an EU Framework Programme 7 Knowledge Based Bio-Economy (KBBE) project. Project number 613588.
MIRACLES is an industry-driven R&D and innovation project aimed at developing integrated, multiple-product biorefinery technologies for the production of specialties from microalgae for application in food, aquaculture and non-food products.
The focus is on the development and integration of mild cell disruption and environmentally-friendly extraction and fractionation processes, including functionality testing and product formulation based on established industrial algal strains. The project will also develop new technologies for optimizing and monitoring valuable products in the algal biomass during cultivation.
Partners of the project:
The consortium is formed by twenty-six partners from six EU countries, the associated country Norway, and International Cooperation Partner Country (ICPC) Chile, and including 11 prominent research organizations. Strong industrial leadership is guaranteed through the participation of 12 SMEs and 3 NMI/end users.
• P1a – Wageningen University - BioProcess Engineering
• P1b – Wageningen University-Biomass Refinery and Process Dynamics
• P3 – University of Twente
• P4 – University of Bergen, Department of Biology
• P5 – Universidad de Huelva
• P6 – Universidad de Antofagasta
• P7 - Stichting Dienst Landbouwkundig Onderzoek, Food & Biobased Research
• P8 – CSIC, Agencia Estatal Consejo Superior De Investigaciones Científicas
• P9 – Vlaams Instituut voor Technologisch Onderzoek
• P10 - EWOS Innovation AS
• P11– Dyadic Netherlands
• P12 – Fitoplancton Marino S.L.
• P13 – SPAROS LDA
• P14 – Rodenburg Biopolymers
• P15 - IMEnz Bioengineering
• P16 – Chimar Hellas
• P17 - Value for Technology
• P18 – Natac Biotech
• P19 - Nova-Institut
• P20 – ID Consortium
• P21 – Eco Treasures
• P22 – CropEye
• P23 - Unilever Research & Development Vlaardingen
• P24 - DSM Food Specialties BV
• P25- Thomas More Kempen
• P26- UniResearch AS Bergen